What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Internal Auditor Training PowerPoint

Started by , Mar 03 2016 09:37 PM
5 Replies

Hello,

Do anybody have BRC internal auditor training PPT which can share with others?

How do you guys training your management team to do internal audit?

Thx Thx/... :helpplease:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist IFSQN HACCP Training Internal Audit - BRC Issue 9 Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging Training Plans and Programs
[Ad]

Send them on a certified course unless you have a certified trainer on site.

1 Thank

Send them on a certified course unless you have a certified trainer on site.

Yep this

Hello,

Do anybody have BRC internal auditor training PPT which can share with others?

How do you guys training your management team to do internal audit?

Thx Thx/... :helpplease:

Try GFTC courses at Guelph:http://www.gftc.ca/c...-standards.aspx

1 Thank

I've used this correspondence course the last few years and found it to be effective and inexpensive. I give the new internal auditors a couple of weeks to complete the course and then work with them on their first couple of solo audits. It has worked well and been accepted on all our BRC audits. Hope this helps. 

http://www.allsafe.o...t=0&sort=normal

I do exactly the same as Bill78. I have an internal auditor's training sheet which states the book is the initial training and shadow the auditor for 3 audits and sign him/her off. That has always been sufficient to our BRC auditors.

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist IFSQN HACCP Training Internal Audit - BRC Issue 9 Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging Training Plans and Programs Can internal audits for a small facility be conducted in one day Microbiological Testing Training FSSC lead auditor exam Preparation for BRC Issue 8 Lead Auditor Exam How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor?