What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Food Safety Issue 7 vs SQF Edition 7.2

Started by , Feb 24 2016 05:38 PM
3 Replies

I'm sure this has probably been asked multiple times, but I can't seem to find the document I am really hoping exists:

Has anyone done a side-by-side, printable or downloadable comparison between BRC Food Safety Issue 7 and SQF Edition 7.2 (specifically modules 2 and 11) ... ?

I've been dealing with SQF for a number of years, but have moved into a QA/QC position with a company that prefers BRC... and being able to link my knowledge of the SQF code with comparable clauses in the BRC code would be a tremendous help in preparation for our recertification audit.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Bottle Water Manufacturing New Hire Safety Video Food Fraud Assessment Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom?
[Ad]

I'm sure this has probably been asked multiple times, but I can't seem to find the document I am really hoping exists:

Has anyone done a side-by-side, printable or downloadable comparison between BRC Food Safety Issue 7 and SQF Edition 7.2 (specifically modules 2 and 11) ... ?

I've been dealing with SQF for a number of years, but have moved into a QA/QC position with a company that prefers BRC... and being able to link my knowledge of the SQF code with comparable clauses in the BRC code would be a tremendous help in preparation for our recertification audit.

Hi Marshenko,

afaik, the first line of yr OP is correct as far as this forum is concerned (ie not existing). I have started  a "recent" indexing of comparisons in post below (as noticed)  but i may have missed the one you seek  -

http://www.ifsqn.com...mes/#entry97935

(Note that a 2012 overview  is available in Post 2 of above thread)

Some other poster may be able to satisfy yr request of course. Hope so. :smile:

Hi,

This might not provide module specific comparison for SQF and BRC but does provide a general overview. Hopefully, someone will take the time to compare each in detail.

Hi,

This might not provide module specific comparison for SQF and BRC but does provide a general overview. Hopefully, someone will take the time to compare each in detail.

Hi Donna,

Thks for the above.

I thinks it's the 2015 version (much better file quality) of this 2012 file -

http://www.ifsqn.com...mes/#entry97934

IIRC, a 2016 version has also been released.

Similar Discussion Topics
Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Bottle Water Manufacturing New Hire Safety Video Food Fraud Assessment Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom? Costco addendum now worked into the SQF edition 9 Opinion on Food Chain ID Management System UK verification tests on imported food FDA regulation for food contact materials Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ?