What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to check Physical Testing for cake?

Started by , Feb 23 2016 04:12 AM
3 Replies

can i get the example of physical testing for cake?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Micro Testing requirements Heavy metals testing in confectionery? Microbiological Testing Training Annual Water Testing What is an Acceptable LOQ for Peanut Allergen Testing in Canada?
[Ad]

hi

I would say it can be:

Size

Colors of the cake

texture profile (hardness, springiness etc.)

general appearance (is it according to standard)

1 Thank

have a draft of form??

I do not have form with all steps
I have found one used by NPD (see attached)

we do test panel at the end of each day for all products from that day that are picked at 3 different times of a run
our form is just a list of products with information about shelf life (how many weeks - this is checked against schedule) and then rating (red, amber, green) and comments
we check again labels that goes on outer cases if they are correct, if bb dates and codes printed on boxes are correct,
then each product is broken in hand and tasted, to check its texture, colour, aroma etc.

hope that helps

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Micro Testing requirements Heavy metals testing in confectionery? Microbiological Testing Training Annual Water Testing What is an Acceptable LOQ for Peanut Allergen Testing in Canada? Example of a Comprehensive Product Description Incorporating Chemical, Physical, and Microbiological Properties BRCGS Requirement: Testing Metal Detectable Items on All Metal Detectors? Testing Weight Requirements for Composite Samples: Should We Consult the Customer? Analytical Testing for Frozen Samosas and Rolls Quat Sanitizer Testing