What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC – Global Distribution of Audit Grades, NCs, etc

Started by , Jan 31 2016 04:11 PM
6 Replies

Hi All,

The document attached  (2012) is obviously not current but I don’t recall seeing it previously. I thought it contains  some quite interesting data / information in a pictorial format.

brc food safety,a global view.pdf   8.52MB   84 downloads

1 Like2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Witness Audit on an unannounced audit?! Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP?
[Ad]

Thanks for the reading material Charles.

Regards,

Simon

hello, tnks, this last year they did:

Food_Safety_-_A_Global_View_2015

best regards,

Leila

hello, tnks, this last year they did:

Food_Safety_-_A_Global_View_2015

best regards,

Leila

Hi Leila,

Many Thanks yr Observation.

The 2012 list categorized initially by Geographical Regions. Followed by comparing factors such as countries/products/NCs.

This time (2015) the primary classification is via Product Categories with countries replacing products in the follow-up analysis.

I can understand the interest in a Product-driven evaluation but IMO an additional  Global summary of A-Grade data should have been added to enable a backwards comparison.

From a very quick look I think the A-Grade High / Medium / Low flyers are not so different to 2012. Continuous Improvement ??

Regardless it's an informative and fascinating study of Global Foods/FS-GMP. And visually impressive.

BRC,2015 - Food Safety - A Global View.pdf   7.29MB   61 downloads

Tnks,

well, I´m sure that 2016 stats will be a high % of Bs...or even fail. Internal audits along the year, AND  fundamental is doing several companies to fail

:(

Leila

I will be attending the BRC Americas conference in April. 

This info is a routine part of their presentations, so I'll be able to report the data for the first (part) year of Issue 7 data.

Marshall

Many thanks for the document, Leila and Charles! :)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Witness Audit on an unannounced audit?! Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? Costco Unannounced audit - 2023 FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist GMP Audit Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer