What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to make a HACCP scope for virgin coconut oil product?

Started by , Jan 30 2016 07:08 AM
3 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm a little confused on how to make a HACCP scope for our Virgin Coconut Oil Product. We're planning to include the receiving of raw materials to expelling process to bulk filling. 

So, how should i state this that the auditor would not be so confused?

Many thanks,

Joan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN HACCP Training CCP in HACCP Process SQF Certified Co-Packer - Product List on SQF Certificate Manufacturing (missing, blending, extruding) Scope Improvements for Final Release of Product
[Ad]

Hi Joan,

That looks fairly straightforward. Are you able to post a process flow?

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Joan,

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Joan,

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Tony,

The process would be like this:

Receiving of Raw materials - Raw materials Infeed - Expelling - Filtration - Separation - Vacuum Drying - Temporary Storage (Settling Tank) - Filtration - Bulk Filling - Storage (Warehouse) - Shipment

Hi everyone,

I'm a little confused on how to make a HACCP scope for our Virgin Coconut Oil Product. We're planning to include the receiving of raw materials to expelling process to bulk filling. 

So, how should i state this that the auditor would not be so confused?

Many thanks,

Joan

Hi Joan,

As i understand yr query, the difficulty is with the "meaning" of scope.

It's probably convenient to follow Codex haccp although one can find  variations in the precise interpretation as presented.

As  per Tony's post, the flowchart typically illustrates the scope from the haccp / hazard analysis POV.

Some detailed examples (pics) are given in this (2012) post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...udy/#entry56377

(the surrounding thread quite well explains the context)

Further discussion also in this later thread -

http://www.ifsqn.com...of-the-process/

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN HACCP Training CCP in HACCP Process SQF Certified Co-Packer - Product List on SQF Certificate Manufacturing (missing, blending, extruding) Scope Improvements for Final Release of Product Scope of outsourced distribution Ice Pop HACCP & Microbiological Testing What could be the root cause for a non-conformance related to scope determination and documentation in an ISO 22000 Stage 1 audit? How should glass and brittle plastics be managed in trucks and hysters that enter and exit scope areas? Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging