What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Customer complaint trending - benchmarking against industry standards

Started by , Jan 06 2016 08:11 PM
1 Reply

Hi all,

I am trending our complaints every month against units produced. I know this is a great KPI but I want to understand what my expectations should be against industry standards.

Any direction people can point me in is great.

Thanks!

Jenny

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you provide a template or example of a customer letter for a mock recall? If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? Testing Weight Requirements for Composite Samples: Should We Consult the Customer? Software for Handling Customer Regulatory Document Requests Customer Auditing
[Ad]

Hi Jenny

To achieve the 99.9 % accuracy in packing you need to achieve 2.5 customer complaints per million of units produced according to six sigma standards. Most companies try to achieve it and set their goal.

Kind regards

Humaid Khan

MD Halal International Services

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you provide a template or example of a customer letter for a mock recall? If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? Testing Weight Requirements for Composite Samples: Should We Consult the Customer? Software for Handling Customer Regulatory Document Requests Customer Auditing Customer Complaints How to handle customer complaint Releasing Product Prior to Positive Release Being Completed for Customer SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Customer labeling of frozen pizza