What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any requirements for production employees job descriptions?

Started by , Nov 09 2015 08:56 PM
1 Reply

Hello All,

Does anyone know what SQF's requirements are for production personnel job descriptions? I have a five page format that is very detailed but our operations manager doesn't like it because it's too long.

Thank you for your information in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
2 CCPs with the same minimum temperature requirements How should the 4.6 IFS Broker requirement be implemented for outsourced water production? Regulatory requirements for pipes leading to drains or floor Mock Recall - Forward and backward traceability requirements Extending the production time
[Ad]

My recommendation would be to keep them as simple and to the point as possible. Several bullet points about each general type of job, examples being Shipping and Receiving, Batch Making, Sanitation Department Employees, etc.  

I would highly recommend, however, that everyone's Job Description include a bullet point that state that it's their responsibility to ensure that they will continually strive to do their part to endure that only safe, quality food that meets all applicable regulatory and industry standards and requirements is shipped out the facility doors. Food safety and quality is the responsibility of everyone at your facility, top to bottom of the totem pole.

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
2 CCPs with the same minimum temperature requirements How should the 4.6 IFS Broker requirement be implemented for outsourced water production? Regulatory requirements for pipes leading to drains or floor Mock Recall - Forward and backward traceability requirements Extending the production time Are hand dryers or paper towels preferred at handwashing sinks in a food production environment? What allergen labeling requirements apply to portion control packages for salad bars? SSOP Access to Plant Employees What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing? Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements?