What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any in UK familiar with London Rollergirls?

Started by , Nov 05 2015 08:04 PM
5 Replies

Good day, 

Any of you good people in the UK familiar with the London Roller girls?  My fiancé' plays roller derby and this year Minnesota USA is hosting the international women's flat track roller derby championships and the London and Melbourne Australia teams will be here.  Can't wait to meet some teams from across the ponds.

G

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone Familiar with “Certified Gluten Free” Certification? Are you familiar with a program called Qualit-e? Is anyone familiar with pinking on coconut water after UHT? Anybody familiar with ISO17712 for security seals? Anyone familiar with a document management program called Alfresco?
[Ad]

No...but it sounds fun.  What is roller derby?

Simon, 

See You Tube and the fantastic sport from the 70's. 

Los Angeles Thunderbirds and the Kansas City Bombers spring to mind.

Marshall

I'll take a look when I get a minute, thanks.

They certainly have an impressive forum !

http://forum.londonrollergirls.com/

Well they made it to semi finals where they lost to Portland Oregon 154-166 (Portland won the national championships).  Here is one of the best pics I took of the weekend, the lady in black is from 2nd place New York hurdling over a gal form Australia, who ending in 4th place.   

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone Familiar with “Certified Gluten Free” Certification? Are you familiar with a program called Qualit-e? Is anyone familiar with pinking on coconut water after UHT? Anybody familiar with ISO17712 for security seals? Anyone familiar with a document management program called Alfresco? Hi From London Anyone familiar with wax bloom on liner of crown caps? Is anyone familiar with Food Safety Solutions Audits? London 2012 Olympics Food courses near London