What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Illness Outbreak Museum

Started by , Aug 17 2015 01:19 PM
2 Replies

This is a fascinating museum.  Though not open to the public, only to researchers in food safety or public health, it is interesting that it even exists.  Like many museums, it started by someone collecting things that interested them, and then having it get out of hand.  They welcome additions from other food safety professionals, maybe some day one of us will send them something that we found.

http://www.foodsafet...s/#.VdHVdqSFP3g

Martha

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ensuring Food Safety in Transportation: A Deep Dive into 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? Determining Country of Origin for Food Products: Guidelines? Rejection for major food allergen
[Ad]

I have a tub of recalled Blue Bell sitting in my freezer!

I have a tub of recalled Blue Bell sitting in my freezer!

Not sure that they want the ice cream.  :unsure:   They exhibit items where "fake" food has been substituted into the original packaging. 

If you decide to discard it, maybe they would want the container.  But you would have to decide how to safety remove the ice cream and dispose of it. :excl:

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics
Ensuring Food Safety in Transportation: A Deep Dive into 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O PET resins for manufacturing packaging in the food industry? Allergen Management for Non-Food Safe Chemicals: Best Practices? Determining Country of Origin for Food Products: Guidelines? Rejection for major food allergen BRCGS knives 4.9.2-Do Production Knives Need to be Food Contact Approved? Remote Work Opportunities in Food Safety and Quality Concerns About Using Feather Dusters in Food Packaging Areas Acceptability of Marigold Gloves in Food Manufacturing? Safety Validation for Bamboo Skewers in Food Products