What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Requesting you share with me a HACCP manual complete

Started by , Jul 16 2015 08:56 AM
4 Replies

Dear comrade,

Am requesting you share with me a HACCP manual complete.

Because am facing problems where the auditor is not accepting the one we have used all along and which we revised last year.

For comparison purpose kindly forward me though the following email if you have been audited and it has been accepted by the auditor at you place. may be afew things will differ it okay.

Desperate!!!  

Thanks 

Regards 

James M.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers Requesting help with CFIA SFCR regulation Customer requesting information for mock recall Requesting Datalogger Recommendations
[Ad]

Dear comrade,

Because am facing problems where the auditor is not accepting the one we have used all along and which we revised last year.

For comparison purpose kindly forward me though the following email if you have been audited and it has been accepted by the auditor at you place. may be afew things will differ it okay.

Desperate!!!  

Thanks 

Regards 

James M.

Hi James Makhotsa,

I suggest you  post the reasons why yr haccp manual was considered not acceptable so posters may propose appropriate corrections.

Dear comrade,

Desperate!!!  

Thanks 

Regards 

James M.

What type of audit is this?  A government HACCP audit, a GFSI audit, a customer audit, or some other system?  That would help us know how to help you.  Our HACCP plan was last audited by AIB, which is not really a HACCP audit but they would cite the plan if it were deficient.

Each HACCP plan is different depending on the products, the facility, and the raw materials.  Just looking at someone else's plan will not help you with yours.  And if it's small enough to email, maybe it needs more information in it.  My HACCP plan includes all the SOPs and other supporting documents.  It fills up two 2" binders.  And we have a very simple process.  Maybe yours is not complete enough.

Martha

1 Like

Hi James,

It would also be useful to know the products you are dealing with.

Regards,

Tony

Am in thermoforming packaging, but we have also added lines in IML and ASB now the previous HACCP manual is raising issues.

Help me get it right.

Similar Discussion Topics
Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers Requesting help with CFIA SFCR regulation Customer requesting information for mock recall Requesting Datalogger Recommendations Customer is requesting a set of labelled empty food pouches? Template Letter for requesting supplier become GFSI certified Customers requesting SQF Audit Report Customers requesting deliveries with COA/COC and we distribute over 1000 products! Requesting an ISO 22000-2018 audit checklist for a restaurant