What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Function Responsible for Calibration?

Started by , Jul 02 2015 01:29 PM
4 Replies

Hi All,

Can someone give me a practical definition of "function responsible for calibration". Is it the person? department? procedure? I am stymied.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Function of Food Safety Certification What function does a knife registry perform? Metal detection checks-memory function. Is there a book to explain regulatory monitoring function? Applicable Clauses department and function wise (BRC+22K)
[Ad]

Hi All,

Can someone give me a practical definition of "function responsible for calibration". Is it the person? department? procedure? I am stymied.

hi psbyrd,

Can you supply some more context as to yr query?

Offhand, cannot remember ever seeing word "function" used in this way other than for a black box electronic method for calibrating temperature measuring thermocouples.

Conceptually function can also mean "event" which could be any/all of yr OP. :smile:

Hi Charles, Thanks for the quick reply. I am working on Measuring and monitoring documentation for our fssc 22000. We are using Vinca as our guide to setting this up. One of the criterion in the Equipment Calibration List is to document the "Function Responsible for Calibration." I probably need to ask them, as I did not see the term used in the FSSC 22000 code either.

Hi Charles, Thanks for the quick reply. I am working on Measuring and monitoring documentation for our fssc 22000. We are using Vinca as our guide to setting this up. One of the criterion in the Equipment Calibration List is to document the "Function Responsible for Calibration." I probably need to ask them, as I did not see the term used in the FSSC 22000 code either.

Vinca sounds Italian. Lost in Translation ?.

Sorry, Vinca is the VINCA Online Training Center the company we are using to guide us through the FSSC 22000 Program. They provide us with training and templates.

Similar Discussion Topics
Function of Food Safety Certification What function does a knife registry perform? Metal detection checks-memory function. Is there a book to explain regulatory monitoring function? Applicable Clauses department and function wise (BRC+22K) Big function on road side, is that possible? Function Not Fashion