What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Issue 7 v. IFS Issue 6 2014

Started by , Jun 28 2015 09:22 PM
3 Replies

Many of the clauses in the BRC Issue 7 and the IFS Issue 6 2014 are the same, or very similar, however there are some clauses which are not common.

Does anyone have a list of the clauses that are different?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft Traceability issue with product receiving? Ceiling issue fix Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification
[Ad]

Many of the clauses in the BRC Issue 7 and the IFS Issue 6 2014 are the same, or very similar, however there are some clauses which are not common.

Does anyone have a list of the clauses that are different?

Hi Safemax,

Thanks for yr query and Welcome to the Forum !

I think the latest option which exists on this forum is a clause-by-clause comparison of BRC6 vs IFS6.

See the attachment in this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...son/#entry89600

I guess you theoretically could add a further check via Agnes's clause-by-clause comparison of BRC7 versus BRC6  to catch any later possibilities.

Hi Charles.C

Thanks for your help with this. I suppose BRC6 vs IFS6 is a good starting point in the absence of a BRC7 comparison.

Thanks again.

Safemax

Hi all,

Does anyone already have a completed comparison matric for BRC 7 vs IFS6?

Thanks a lot.

Stefiie

Similar Discussion Topics
Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft Traceability issue with product receiving? Ceiling issue fix Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 BRCGS Issue 6 - 1.1.2 - Food Safety Culture Traded Product BRC Packaging Issue 6 BRCGS 3.5.3 Issue 6 - Internal Auditor competency Epoxy Floor Coatings issue