What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glass Policy - Protecting from Glass Breakage

Started by , May 19 2015 08:10 AM
4 Replies

Hi there,

My company is a sugar refinery and I want to know more about protecting from glass breakage, so any one can help me about the implementation for this issue.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
9.7.3.2 Glass Inventory Tablets glass condition register Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar
[Ad]

Hi there,

My company is a sugar refinery and I want to know more about protecting from glass breakage, so any one can help me about the implementation for this issue.

Thanks

Maybe -

Glass-Plastic-Control.pdf   1.23MB   170 downloads

2 Thanks

i think firstly you should listing all the glass things in your company, don`t forget yours brittels too. any thing apple to be broken should be listed.
periodical chick should be done according to yours risk assessment.

mention the steps of what will happen in case of breakage happen
- who in charge should be informed.

- what to do?

- how to collect the breakages.

- by what collection happen? the tools should be just for glass issue.

- replace all glass things  near or above the production line with plastic ones, if not possible try to cover it by double covers,

example:  lights should be in thin transparent plastic sheet cover then use cover for all the lights.

Dear Charles.C;

Kindly I had request a demo for safefood360, but there are no response.

I can't find also any information about purchasing this product.

If you have any information, please let me know.

Thanks

Dear Charles.C;

Kindly I had request a demo for safefood360, but there are no response.

I can't find also any information about purchasing this product.

If you have any information, please let me know.

Thanks

did you follow procedure here ? -

http://www.ifsqn.com...360/#entry45491

Similar Discussion Topics
9.7.3.2 Glass Inventory Tablets glass condition register Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Glass Registry BRCGS 4.9.3 Glass, brittle plastic, ceramics, and similar Glass Policy and SOP Glass and Hard plastic check Glass and Brittle Plastic Register Glass and Brittle Plastic Inventory (form) Do we need to add plastic cat trap to our Glass and Brittle Plastic controls?