What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP plan assignment

Started by , May 11 2015 08:24 AM
1 Reply

Greetings to all. 

I am a first year student studying Environmental health, Microbiology1 is one of my majors.

I've been given an assignment to do a HACCP plan for a product of choice, a product the does not have a HACCP plan available online, I don't know where I should start or how I should go about in finding a plan.

Can some please be so kind as to assist me with my assignment.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP?
[Ad]

Greetings to all. 

I am a first year student studying Environmental health, Microbiology1 is one of my majors.

I've been given an assignment to do a HACCP plan for a product of choice, a product the does not have a HACCP plan available online, I don't know where I should start or how I should go about in finding a plan.

Can some please be so kind as to assist me with my assignment.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

I assume Google acts as the referee ?

I assume you are capable of creating a (generic) HACCP Plan based on Codex from "scratch".

You don't mention the full scope of the project but I assume, if relevant, that you are familiar with, or have access to, any SA regulatory HACCP Plan requirements.

So select something food (XYZ)  whose process  you are familiar with and Google  "HACCP Plan XYZ" (a simple cooked process is recommended since the CCP is, by consensus, near-Globally agreed and will prob. have Regulatory SA requirements).

If no hits > Bingo !

Similar Discussion Topics
How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? What HACCP and Food Safety plan does salsa fall under