What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Requirement for loading an unloading truck

Started by , Apr 23 2015 08:00 PM
1 Reply

HI dear,

in some cases the carriers do not completely seal with the receiving dock (small truck)

Can I use the Air curtains to prevent out side contaminants entering the establishment

Thanks for any help

Soa

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement FSSC 22000 V6.0 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 d) i Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area?
[Ad]

HI dear,

in some cases the carriers do not completely seal with the receiving dock (small truck)

Can I use the Air curtains to prevent out side contaminants entering the establishment

Thanks for any help

Soa

Yes, but the efficiency may depend on the particular situation to which you are referring

Similar Discussion Topics
Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement FSSC 22000 V6.0 Additional Requirement 2.5.11 d) i Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Liner Bag Requirement for Packaging Plastic Food Packages Requirement of Traded Goods-BRCGS Issue 9 Are there any hygienic design requirement for the dosing and control of MAP gases Toilet Requirement per number of employees Facility specification of cold room as per guideline of EU requirement