What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

YES! Auto-correct WIN!

Started by , Feb 19 2015 09:25 PM
11 Replies

Received a request for information from a customer this afternoon that I think may have been corrupted by auto-correct; 

"Do you add cum in any of the products that you supply to us?"

My reply was "Though we do not address this point directly in our employee hygiene rules, we actively discourage staff members from either naturally or artificially attempting to inseminate any of our products. However I have passed your suggestion on to our product development department for future consideration".

The joke's on them. I AM the product development department. DHL'ed the samples this evening for organoleptic testing, complete with allergy advice of "Contains products of nuts". 

1 Like2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What is the correct way to test for microbials? What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Auto archiving systems and quality assurance documents Is PDCA the correct methodology for ISO22000?
[Ad]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao:  :giggle:  :rofl2:  :lol2:  :w00t:  :thumbup:

I'm serious, this guy [Shea Quay] is great!

I'm guessing they meant cumin as in the spice (because of the association with peanut allergies) but for it to auto correct that into two separate words doesn't that mean that they've used those two separate words at some point in order for it to autocorrect via memory???

OMG hilarious!!

Bet they don't follow up on this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Thank

Oh yes he did..........

I have no words just:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:      

(And on a wholly unrelated note apparently there is a maximum amount of emoticons that you can put on a post and that maximum is 10.  I had originally had them go all the way across but removed them one by one.)

Awesome start to a Friday! LOL!

That made my day lol

nice.

:roflmao:  :spoton:

Thank you, thank you thank you....I really needed that laugh.   :rofl2:

All hail Shea  worship.gif

Lol! Aside from the OP being hilarious this topic is emoticon heaven.

How tf does one get 4 emoticons to "hail" all at the same time?! Seriously I have checked the available library and that is not possible.

Me thinks Snookie has some kind of elevated forum powers.

Lol! Aside from the OP being hilarious this topic is emoticon heaven.

How tf does one get 4 emoticons to "hail" all at the same time?! Seriously I have checked the available library and that is not possible.

Me thinks Snookie has some kind of elevated forum powers.

Don't tell on me but I got it somewhere else.  ssshhhhhh.  

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What is the correct way to test for microbials? What is the correct order of sieve, magnet and metal detector? Auto archiving systems and quality assurance documents Is PDCA the correct methodology for ISO22000? Is there any way to correct over usage of Carmoisne E122 colorant in prepared guava juice? Correct my hazard analysis plan for Salt table industry Correct micro testing to ensure safety of RTE edible cookie dough (no egg) What is the correct temperature for a pie, samoli and croissant packaging area? What is the correct receiving temperature for fish and seafood products?