What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Virus - Mass-mailing Worm

Started by , Jan 29 2004 08:25 AM
1 Reply
Has anyone been affected or infected by this virus?

Over the last few days I've received dozens of 'returned emails' explaining that I have sent a virus. Our computers are not infected but obviously some of the saferpak.com email addresses have been harvested from the web site and are being used to propagate the virus. The virus often forges the 'from' address.

W32/Mydoom@MM Information

Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Low risk, high risk countries for corona virus Analyzing surface cleaners for the efficiency against bacteria & virus How to inform CB about inability to perform SQF audit due to corona virus? Due to the outbreak of corona virus, our scheduled unannounced IFS audit can't be performed, causing pause of certification Risk Analysis for COVID-19 virus
[Ad]
Had one 'bounce back' to my home PC the other day.

As you say it 'forges' the senders e-mail address as the per I had supposedly sent the damn thing to was not in my address book !!

These things are always fun

Similar Discussion Topics
Low risk, high risk countries for corona virus Analyzing surface cleaners for the efficiency against bacteria & virus How to inform CB about inability to perform SQF audit due to corona virus? Due to the outbreak of corona virus, our scheduled unannounced IFS audit can't be performed, causing pause of certification Risk Analysis for COVID-19 virus Globally Harmonised System (GHS) Label for Sodium Hypochlorite used for COVID-19 virus? Minimal concentration of hydrogen-peroxide for use as a disinfectant for viruses (yes corona virus)? What to do about inability to carry out certain FSQMS tasks during corona virus pandemic...and certification audit is due? Can you share your Business Continuity Plan or Crisis Management that you did during this Corona Virus pandemic season? Virus on the site