What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supply Chain Risk Management

Started by , Jan 13 2015 07:03 AM
4 Replies

Supply Chain Risk Management
Steve Gruler, President & CEO, Global Quality Consultants Inc.

This Live Webinar is taking place: 16 January 2015 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM GMT

This session examines the alarming increase in Global Food Manufacturing Risk. Attendees will gain a broader knowledge on the risks their brands face doing business and engaging in a global supply chain. This session examines today's environment as it relates to:

- Consumer's Exceptions: Reasonable or not they are real

- Global Regulatory Approach

- Global Supply Chain: The great unknown that can destroy your company 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Neogen Supply Supply Chain Preventive Controls Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Water Supply Monitoring If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring?
[Ad]

During discussions with Steve whilst testing for the webinar today I have some insight into his topic and it should be really interesting and relevant for members.

Hope to see you there later. :bye:

1 Thank

Excellent speaker + equally excellent question time.

Thanks a lot Steve and Simon. :thumbup:

Charles.C

Thanks Charles, I enjoyed it and think it opens up a very topical debate.

It seemed to record ok apart from a blip with the opening slide and I waffled at the end.  

I know now what I need to do next week...still ironing out the process.

If anyone attended and asked a question that wasn't answered; I'm sorry.  Please post it in this thread and we'll get Steve to pop over and answer.

Great topic, obviously expert speaker.

Fantastic job finding the right person for an important topic.

Kudos all around.  :spoton:

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics
Neogen Supply Supply Chain Preventive Controls Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) Water Supply Monitoring If the production sites water comes from a town or regional water supply, do we still need to do water monitoring? SQF 11.5.1.2 Contigency Plans - potable water supply Supply Chain Map FSVP - what is needed in addition to HARPC supply-chain program? Customer Request - Supply Standards Form BRCGS Clause 3.7.5 - Supply Chain Traceability