What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Final CFIA Inspection due Monday..no deficiencies found on desk audit

Started by , Nov 13 2014 05:50 PM
9 Replies

I just wanted to share what I think is exciting news. Had been waiting these past 10 days for CFIA to get back to us to schedule a final inspection. Auditor found ZERO deficiencies in the paperwork i sent for audit!! WOOHOO.

Wish us luck, we just found out CFIA is coming Monday at noon!!!!!

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSMA 204 Final Rule Is anyone else struggling with the FSMA204 Final Rule regulations? What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification? Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? How to respond if there are some errors on the final EIR received from FDA?
[Ad]

Good luck!

Congratulations on the zero deficiencies and Good Luck !! on Monday. 

Good Luck!  :spoton: 

Congratulations and Good Luck :doctor:

We passed with flying colours!!! We will start production on Monday the 24th. Now to the hardest part of my job....training the staff....groan, my least fav thing to do. Like someone posted on another thread, I'm about to become everyone's best friend :rofl2:

1 Like
You can do it!

Congratulations!  I like doing training if only because I know food safety better than anyone else locally so I know it'll be trained right if I do it.

Congratulations (and good luck with the training) 

Everyone might come at the training with a little bit of indifference, but my secret for achieving the masses attention is to involve them! Don't stick them in front of video after video, at least where I work, people want to be involved, they want things to be personal because it gives them a sense of importance. When you do these things, training is looked at as an opportunity to better themselves and contribute to a much larger picture (after all, the food manufacturing world just about touches everyone!)

I typically power point them to death... but I did run a food safety jeopardy game just before our FFSC inspection... that got pretty decent participation.

Similar Discussion Topics
FSMA 204 Final Rule Is anyone else struggling with the FSMA204 Final Rule regulations? What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification? Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? How to respond if there are some errors on the final EIR received from FDA? BRCGS Information on FSMA Final Rule on Requirements for Additional Traceability Records for Certain Foods Final Guidance for Industry: Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals Published CFU in final product based in CoA of Raw materials Final product weight bags - MAV & Moisture Allowance Can we have a final QA check before packaging to monitor multiple hazards which deemed to be CCP s in previous process steps?