What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My mechanic is gonna be busy today

Started by , Oct 28 2014 01:21 PM
3 Replies

Watch your equipment budget Cancers, our horoscope* today is ...

"Problems with machines could have your nerves on edge. This may be one day when everything seems to break. Some problems you might be able to fix yourself, Cancer, but at least one may involve something that has to be replaced. This might be the one you need the most right now. Think of it as a sign from the Universe that you should do something else. That's the only way to stay sane."

*I check them because they are often hilarious when applied to work and occasionally say things like "You should stay home from work today", which I am then allowed to point out to my boss. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today Mechanic's Room Location ? Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finished up our qualifying certification audit today
[Ad]

you had to post this! ITs all coming true for me :yeahrite:

Watch your equipment budget Cancers, our horoscope* today is ...

"Problems with machines could have your nerves on edge. This may be one day when everything seems to break. Some problems you might be able to fix yourself, Cancer, but at least one may involve something that has to be replaced. This might be the one you need the most right now. Think of it as a sign from the Universe that you should do something else. That's the only way to stay sane."

*I check them because they are often hilarious when applied to work and occasionally say things like "You should stay home from work today", which I am then allowed to point out to my boss. 

Not applicable to me today unless the microwave blows up when I'm heating my food up.  Our equipment is working fine... well except the low air pressure in the mill... but I'm sure that'll be sorted out soon

OH NO!!! I'm a Cancer!!!

Where do you find work related horoscopes?!?

And as someone else has posted somewhere, a boring day is a good day for QA/FS people. Steer away from an exciting day.

Similar Discussion Topics
Would Mr. Wonka be able to hack it today? SQF Code Edition 9 Released Today Mechanic's Room Location ? Hi all, I am from Trinidad and Tobago and I just joined today Finished up our qualifying certification audit today FSMA Final Rules Submitted Today to Federal Register Passed Audit Today - Thanks! BRC annual report is out today Today I ate some ‘out of date’ Coleman’s English Mustard Today's Forum Downtime