What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Understanding your market – always a high stakes game

Started by , Jan 11 2006 08:20 PM
0 Reply
Quality people correctly recite the importance of creating deliverables' specifications on the basis of 'customer requirements'. They then correctly advise the organization's management systems (quality program et al) must ensure compliance with customer requirements. However, when one chats with most organizations' quality departments' folk, what quickly emerges is their (unwitting) inadequate involvement in the efforts that are supposed unearth and decipher what it is the customers, i.e. the market, wants. More crucially, what it will want. Their efforts still tend to concentrate on 'compliance with specification'. But, as the last three decades' several thousand delegates to my training seminars know well, I advise: what if the specification is flawed?

Read Full Article:
Understanding your market - always a high stakes game
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Understanding BRCGS Timeframes for X-Ray Machine Acquisition Food Safety in Transportation: Understanding 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O Understanding Costco FSVP Requirements for Supplier Approval Understanding Tea Import Regulations for Canadian Market Ensuring Quality Policy Communication and Understanding
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Understanding BRCGS Timeframes for X-Ray Machine Acquisition Food Safety in Transportation: Understanding 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O Understanding Costco FSVP Requirements for Supplier Approval Understanding Tea Import Regulations for Canadian Market Ensuring Quality Policy Communication and Understanding CAR vs CAPA: Understanding the Differences Understanding allergen settle plates Understanding Recalls vs. Withdrawals for Mold Issues Help Understanding HARPC's Appendix 3 Tables on Bacterial Pathogen Growth and Inactivation Understanding CCP for Raw Meat