What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Safety, heat resistance and shatterproof-ness of wired glass?

Started by , Oct 23 2014 12:14 PM
1 Reply

I am doing a validation

Is there literature I can lay my hands on regarding the safety, heat resistance and shatterproof-ness of wired glass?

Can anyone assist.

I tried to post this question a week ago  but I cant locate it now(   maybe I didn't post  )

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Is it possible to reduce the frequency of swabbing without compromising food safety? Understanding Standards on Food Allergens: Protecting Consumers and Ensuring Safety
[Ad]

Dr Vu, if this is for glass that you already have installed, that the manufacturer of the glass would have specifications for the glass which show the standard (ANSI, NFPA, etc) that it conforms to.  I checked one supplier of glass and they had the specs for a particular type on their web site.  You would need to know what kind of glass is installed.  I would think that compliance to an accepted standard would be validation enough.

For glass that you want to use, just match the type of glass by specifications to what you need.

Martha

Similar Discussion Topics
How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? Is it possible to reduce the frequency of swabbing without compromising food safety? Understanding Standards on Food Allergens: Protecting Consumers and Ensuring Safety Can someone provide a template for a GMP-food safety employee warning letter? How should very small manufacturers address food safety standards with limited resources? Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Are there any food safety standards or guidelines for Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?