What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sampling Plan For QA Retention Samples

Started by , Oct 08 2014 05:26 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

I am trying to establish the bake off schedule. Every batch, we product we retain samples for 3 months in the freezer until the product expires. Daily we make 40 batches of product daily. I like to come up with sampling plan, which would eliminate baking off  every single batch. We are baking every day 40 batches of sample by a full time employee. Here and there, we catches batches where product is not performed to the spec upon bake off test. How do I develop my sampling plan?

Thanks

Konesh

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Developing a Sampling Plan for Leasing Space Above Production: Ensuring Microbial Safety and Compliance How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes?
[Ad]

Hi,

I am trying to establish the bake off schedule. Every batch, we product we retain samples for 3 months in the freezer until the product expires. Daily we make 40 batches of product daily. I like to come up with sampling plan, which would eliminate baking off  every single batch. We are baking every day 40 batches of sample by a full time employee. Here and there, we catches batches where product is not performed to the spec upon bake off test. How do I develop my sampling plan?

Thanks

Konesh

Hi Konesh,

My first questions would be:

What do you do when you find that the product hasn't performed in a bake off test?

How often does this happen?

Regards,

Tony

Can you please attach a tempelate

Similar Discussion Topics
Developing a Sampling Plan for Leasing Space Above Production: Ensuring Microbial Safety and Compliance How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Is Product Sampling a CCP ISO 17025 sampling and non conforming procedure Micro Testing Composite Sampling Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Raw Material Sampling Plan