What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Resources

Started by , Oct 06 2014 05:44 PM
4 Replies

If individuals are requiring some information, resources go to www.gftc.ca  and at the top bar go to Resource Centre and there are a variety of topics /links that may be of use to everyone. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Addressing Misuse of My Name Post-Resignation in Food Safety Compliance Food safety lead auditor training Accidental Ingredient Addition: Food Fraud or Not? Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements HARA Plan for Raw Materials in Food Packaging
[Ad]

If individuals are requiring some information, resources go to www.gftc.ca  and at the top bar go to Resource Centre and there are a variety of topics /links that may be of use to everyone. 

Dear MFSC,

Is it a free service ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Yes free - This is Guelph Food Technology website.    Which is a certifying body and training centre.

Yes free - This is Guelph Food Technology website.    Which is a certifying body and training centre.

Sounds like the Offer of the Century. I don't see the word 'free' mentioned anywhere though.?

Validation first perhaps.?

Rgds / Charles.C

i see no service on that web address

Similar Discussion Topics
Addressing Misuse of My Name Post-Resignation in Food Safety Compliance Food safety lead auditor training Accidental Ingredient Addition: Food Fraud or Not? Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements HARA Plan for Raw Materials in Food Packaging SQF Food Packaging and false Nails Is an egg packing room considered an open product area or an enclosed area in a food safety context? SQF Code 2.7.2 - Can Anyone Share Templates for Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessments? SQF Certification Challenges in Food Warehousing Food Safety in Transportation: Understanding 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O