What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is there an updated version of SQF Packaging?

Started by , Sep 30 2014 06:28 PM

:welcome:

3 Replies

Hello All,

My name is Jim, I'm new to this site and first time posting. I'm a compliance / QA Officer with a food packaging company in the US. I have been in food manufacturing pretty much all my life. Packaging is a bit new to me. Different ball game I guess you can say. Well I need some help, The packaging company I'm with is / has been AIB certified with superior ratings for years on end. Now they want to get into GFSI - SQF. I'm very familiar with AIB,SQF,BRC and etc.  My question is; is there an updated version SQF Packaging? what version should I be using?  does anyone have a copy / download to share...Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Jim

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are the rules surrounding staples in tertiary packaging? Hazards in Food Contact Packaging What are the common challenges with PET-Aluminum-PE pouches for liquid packaging? Are Shorts Permitted Under BRC Standards for Packaging Facilities? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan?
[Ad]

The entire code went up to Edition 7.2. It just depends which FSC (Food Sector Category) should you be following to find out which applicable SQF Code Modules you should be following.

i.e.  Manufacture of Food Sector Packaging Materilas is FSC 27 and Module2: System element and Module 13: GMP for production of food packaging.

You can find this in the SQF code book on pages 28 and 29. http://www.sqfi.com/...Ed-7.2-July.pdf

1 Thank

Oh, so to answer your question SQF Edition 7.2

And welcome :welcome: to the best network ever

:welcome:

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
What are the rules surrounding staples in tertiary packaging? Hazards in Food Contact Packaging What are the common challenges with PET-Aluminum-PE pouches for liquid packaging? Are Shorts Permitted Under BRC Standards for Packaging Facilities? How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance Ensuring Reliability of PCR Plastic Film for Food Packaging Allergen monitoring in FSSC 22000 version 6 Protective Clothing as per BRCGS Packaging Inclusion of Packaging VA in VA for Food Raw Materials, 5.4.2 ?