What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good afternoon from Spain!

Started by , Sep 22 2014 02:11 PM
7 Replies

Hello everybody,

I'm Marcos, a food safety auditor and consultan on CNTA (National Center os food safety and technology).

I usually read posts on several forums, but it's my first time writing.

I think there are not a lot of pepole working with IFS Food, so I hope I coul help some of you.

Best regards.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use?
[Ad]

:welcome: to IFSQN Marcos.

It's good to have a broad variety of people within the food industry on here.  I was fortunate enough to be able to visit Spain three times when I was in the Navy it was a beautiful country to see. 

:welcome:

welcome

:welcome: Spain has a lot of history. I was in Barcelona two months ago. Wouldn't mind going back.

Nice place Barcelona!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from the IFSQN Marcos.

IFS are a new sponsor of the IFSQN and so we will be trying to grow their presence.

Your input on IFS topics will be most welcome

:welcome:

:welcome:  :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test