What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

In case you've been living under a rock...

Started by , Aug 12 2014 11:37 AM
9 Replies

Robin Williams is dead :crybaby:

An actor who was in so many movies and brought smiles, laughs, and cries to so many people.  He will be missed.

My favorite Robin Williams movie had to be "What Dreams May Come".  It's such a beautiful movie.  Of course he was the genie in Aladdin, Patch Adams, and so many more great characters.

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Outer Case Labels - Australia QA Playbook in case of Quality Manager Absence Outer Case Labels- USA Case study for Internal Auditing training Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case?
[Ad]

It would be hard to pick a favorite Robin Williams movie.  Such a loss.....

Some of us can remember Mork & Mindy!

A very versatile actor, who was looked up to by many a child , adult and fellow actor.

I remember and loved Mork and Mindy too.

Such a sad loss - my favourite films were Jumanji and Fisher King

The loss of two comedy greats this year - Rik Mayall and now Robin Willaims  :crying:

RIP

1 Thank

My heart is was so sad when I found out yesterday. I was in tears... I don't tear up much. 

I couldn't name just one, I loved all his work. 

The BirdCage, anyone?? (one of my personal faves)

An amazing actor and a man with a truly generous heart. 

The Birdcage, Dead Poets Society, Bicentennial Man, RV, Man of the Year.....so many incredible choices.

Sad. Birdcage, Good Morning Vietnam, and Hook are my faves.  Never really took to the extra "wacky" characters he played, but still a loss.  I'm bitter because my sister and I keep in touch by texting each other celebrity deaths first and she beat me to him.  I got her on Micheal Jackson though!

Rik Myall hit me particularly hard as I was forever a young one... and his hilarious letters. 

Edit:  Update - I got her back with Lauren Bacall, but it wasn't as good.

Rik Myall hit me particularly hard as I was forever a young one... and his hilarious letters. 

Me too magenta - The Young Ones got me into alternative comedy and was bl**dy brilliant. I was lucky enough to see Rik (and Ben Elton) in a stand up show in 1985 (showing my age!) and he was hilarious. 

Cried when I heard he had passed.

S

I have never really felt particularly sad at the passing of a celebrity but both Rik Mayall and Robin Williams have hit me hard.

It feels like I lost a bit of my childhood each time. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Outer Case Labels - Australia QA Playbook in case of Quality Manager Absence Outer Case Labels- USA Case study for Internal Auditing training Do you have to have the nutrition label on Master Case? Master Case Labels Is FSMA living up to its intent? Storage temperatures on case and product labels do not match BRCGS Packaging - do we need to inform CB in case of recall? Microbiological Testing of product in case CCP deviation happens