What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Waitrose Requirements on BRC unannounced audits?

Started by , Aug 05 2014 11:32 AM
3 Replies

Hi All,

Does anyone know if Waitrose require unannounced BRC audit standard and if they do is it full unannounced or is part unannounced acceptable?

Many thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Waitrose specifies BRCGS Plant Based Standard Waitrose technical standard - assessing risk training Supplier to Waitrose Quality Question Waitrose Points of Difference Audit Does anyone have a Waitrose standard that they can share?
[Ad]

Hi,

As it stands I believe only ASDA have set a mandatory requirement for unannounced BRC audits.... however I am sure it will only be a matter of time before the other retailers follow suite.

Thanks

1 Thank

Hi All,

Does anyone know if Waitrose require unannounced BRC audit standard and if they do is it full unannounced or is part unannounced acceptable?

Many thanks in advance

Waitrose are moving towards the Unannounced Audit scheme, our company has transitioned to the Option 1 unannounced.

Such a hard thing to get people to do everything right all the time, it involves such a massive culture change at all levels.

1 Thank

Thanks to the two of you for your replies.  I knew Asda were unannounced but couldn't remember if anyone was going the same way.  We already operate with unannounced GMP but announced systems so won't be much of a change if we do go to full unannounced.  It's my stress levels I'm worried about at the moment :lol2:

Similar Discussion Topics
Waitrose specifies BRCGS Plant Based Standard Waitrose technical standard - assessing risk training Supplier to Waitrose Quality Question Waitrose Points of Difference Audit Does anyone have a Waitrose standard that they can share?