What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anybody have a vehicle hygiene schedule to share?

Started by , Aug 01 2014 09:00 AM
7 Replies

Hi 

Does anybody have any vehicle hygiene schedules, documentation they can share?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

Hi 

Does anybody have any vehicle hygiene schedules, documentation they can share?

Thanks

vehicle = ?

to be supplied to whom ? internal, BRC, etc

Rgds / Charles.C

Hi 

Didn't ask for any specific standard or supplied to whom....... just asked if any one has got anything to share as I may get ideas from any that may be shared

Hi 

Didn't ask for any specific standard or supplied to whom....... just asked if any one has got anything to share as I may get ideas from any that may be shared

Yeah, but hygiene for a tanker carrying milk is a little different than hygiene for the company truck the maintenance guy takes to home depot. 

Vehicle carrying food from a to b

All food is fully wrapped and sealed

Regardless of what your carrying (be it milk in a tanker or packed food in a refrigerated / non refrigerated vehicle) there are some aspects that remain the same.

• Is the vehicle clean . In the case of a tanker, record swab result
  • When was it cleaned last (tankers in UK have a log book where they record when and where they were CIP'd)
  • Is the vehicle free from odours (usually they have a log book which they record what they carried last; is it likely to cause taints)
  • Is the vehicle free from pest
  • Visual inspections
  • Some vehicle check list incorporate H&S too
  • Running temperatures on loading / unloading

I'm sure you can think of many more

Cheers

Caz x

1 Like2 Thanks

Regardless of what your carrying (be it milk in a tanker or packed food in a refrigerated / non refrigerated vehicle) there are some aspects that remain the same.

• Is the vehicle clean . In the case of a tanker, record swab result
  • When was it cleaned last (tankers in UK have a log book where they record when and where they were CIP'd)
  • Is the vehicle free from odours (usually they have a log book which they record what they carried last; is it likely to cause taints)
  • Is the vehicle free from pest
  • Visual inspections
  • Some vehicle check list incorporate H&S too
  • Running temperatures on loading / unloading

I'm sure you can think of many more

Cheers

Caz x

Hi Caz,

Sounds like we're back to RA again ? :cool:

Rgds / Charles

Thanks Caz

I am under the same vibes as yourself with regards to what to look for I was merely seeing if there is a template available saving me the work to design on

Similar Discussion Topics
Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Outbound and Inbound Shipment Vehicle Inspection Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist