Cleaning & Disinfecting in Food Processing

Started by , Jul 22 2014 07:25 PM
3 Replies

File Name: Cleaning & Disinfecting in Food Processing

File Submitter: Mike Green

File Submitted: 22 Jul 2014

File Category: Guidance & Reference

Came across this today

I found it to be a useful bit of background for 'non-cleaners' - (like me!)

Regards

Mike

Click here to download this file

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Cleaning Process and Chemicals Cleaning and Sanitation in production area Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down
[Ad]

Dear Mike Green,

Useful document, thanks.

The inclusion of both sanitization and disinfection seems illogical. Maybe a Canadian feature.

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Like

I've never met an illogical Canadian :rofl2: (-well maybe one or two!)

I noticed that they appeared seperately in the definitions-but on closer inspection,- are used almost interchageably in the text-so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are trying to appease a varied international audience!

Dear Mike Green,

Useful document, thanks.

The inclusion of both sanitization and disinfection seems illogical. Maybe a Canadian feature.

Rgds / Charles.C

First off - beautiful document - great reference tables

Dear Mike Green,

Useful document, thanks.

Rgds / Charles.C

I've never met an illogical Canadian :rofl2: (-well maybe one or two!)

I noticed that they appeared seperately in the definitions-but on closer inspection,- are used almost interchageably in the text-so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are trying to appease a varied international audience!

Ah.  I once had an employee that was adamant he could not use sanitizer to disinfect and vice versa, and was constantly asking me which chemical was disinfectant and which was sanitizer.  I could never figure out what standard or definition he was talking about (it was something he had learned from a past manager).   Maybe he picked it up from one of the illogical Canadians - they're bound to move south to the states sooner or later :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Master Cleaning Schedule and Wareshouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Cleaning Process and Chemicals Cleaning and Sanitation in production area Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system