What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Glove dispenser with a counter?

Started by , Jul 09 2014 02:56 PM
3 Replies

Hi:

Anyone aware of a glove (thinking latex or nitrile) dispenser that has a counter on it.  I am interested in counting glove use or dispense by the hour or minute even.  It would be a great metric to keep track of proper glove usage in a food service environment.  We can count hand washes or soap dispensing, but what about gloves?  Thanks.

Brian

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can alternative glove colors be used instead of blue nitrile gloves? Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Personal Glove Use in RTE Plexiglass for storing glove boxes Glove use when frying foods to reduce cross contamination
[Ad]

I love this ? if anyone knows how to get one of these i would love to get one as well

Seems like it would be easier / cheaper to keep track of when you change the glove box and determine usage from there - for ex - I change the glove box in production every 2 shifts, there are 100 glvoes in a box, each shift with 5 people uses 50 gloves, so 10 gloves a person, so 5 gloves changes in an 8 hr  shift is approx 1 glove change every hour and a half? 

Not perfect, but free.

You can get vending machines that count how many are taken.  You can also have employees need to punch in an ID number so you know who took them and how many they took.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can alternative glove colors be used instead of blue nitrile gloves? Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Personal Glove Use in RTE Plexiglass for storing glove boxes Glove use when frying foods to reduce cross contamination Widespread Disposable Glove Contamination Reported Glove color code policy Glove Procedure Hand Washing Policy & Glove Use Thoughts on replacing glove dips with hand sanitizer stations