What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S Code of Practise

Started by , Apr 09 2014 11:42 AM
9 Replies

Hi All 

Our company is looking for M&S approval . Anyone out there who can provide me with M&S code of practice. As we are in preliminary stage  I need to read the COP before we can think about it .

Please help 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Code 13.3.3.6 - Smartwatch used for medical condition SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline
[Ad]

Hi,

There are LOTS and LOTS of M&S Codes of Practice. Which ones do you want? Don't say all of them!!!

Here are a few.

Thanks

Simon

Attached Files

1 Thank

Thanks mesophile .

Well I will say I need them all but as we are small ingredient company need to know the basic . I got few years of experience dealing with Tesco , ASDA and Morrissons but never M&S . 

Simon , Do you know anywhere I can find them or request them from   :spoton:

Simon , Do you know anywhere I can find them or request them from   :spoton:

Dear djp,

I fear the problem is with the "them".

Perhaps you could formulate some more specific queries ?. If Tesco is a typical example, the list may be 50+.

One possible solution is of course self-evident.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear mesophile,

Thanks for the interesting documents.

Seems that M&S do not agree with the minimum cooking guidelines from FSA.

Some of the micro.requirements are somewhat nonsense but this is not a unique comment to M&S of course.

Thanks again.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles 

Thank you for your response. May be I will develop specific queries over the time once I get started with it.  

Hi,

probably you are not interested in these COPs, but I think other people can find useful the following:

1) CODE OF PRACTICE FOR PORK SLAUGHTER, CHILLING AND PRIMARY PROCESSING;

2) CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF PORK FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

m

Attached Files

1 Thank
Hi can any one have M&S standards for Fish & Shrimp products. thanks, Shabbir

Thank you Maorocon

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Code 13.3.3.6 - Smartwatch used for medical condition SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline SQF Quality Code 2.8.1.2 Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System