What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Safefood 360° looking for consultants in UK and Ireland

Started by , Apr 01 2014 09:18 AM
1 Reply

Hi everybody,

Would you like to work with Safefood 360°?

In order to meet the growing demand for our solutions we are seeking to expand our Professional Service Network (PSN) of independent food safety contractors. Members of our PSN provide professional consulting and training services to our customers focused on the set up and maintenance of the Safefood 360° compliance solution.

We are looking for experienced professionals with a proven track record in setting up and maintaining food safety management systems within a food manufacturing environment. PSN members are independent professionals operating in their local market and will be engaged under an independent contractor’s agreement.

We are currently expanding the PSN in United Kingdom and Ireland.

Take a look at this file for more details and contact info http://360.gl/1huMxcO

Lassi
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Improve GFSI certification using Safefood 360 Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk See how a customer uses Safefood 360° Webinar On Demand: Getting to grips with the challenges of remote audits using Safefood 360° Safefood 360 software cost
[Ad]

I have working experience of the Asia (Pakistan) & UAE (Bahrain, Saudia Arabia).

Let me know if you have plans fro these markets.

You can see my profile here under

http://www.linkedin....n/mujeebmustafa

Regards,

Similar Discussion Topics
Improve GFSI certification using Safefood 360 Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk See how a customer uses Safefood 360° Webinar On Demand: Getting to grips with the challenges of remote audits using Safefood 360° Safefood 360 software cost Safefood 360 Safefood 360 in other languages? Safefood 360 vs SAP? Safefood 360's New Alert Feature Safefood 360 Glass and Plastic Module Overview