What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Cleaning and sanitization of bamboo wok pan brush

Started by , Mar 25 2014 01:27 PM
7 Replies

Deal all,

Please let me know how to clean the bamboo brush used in Chinese kitchen for cleaning the wok pan.

Is that brush available in silicon material. ? :helpplease:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Cleaning Process and Chemicals
[Ad]

Hello Anju,

I know there are companies in the USA that offer silicone brushes that perform the same tasks as the Bamboo brush you are talking about.

Below is one example. I hope that helps. 

http://www.sourcingm...e-p-273734.html

Kind Regards,

Patrick F

just give the brush a good washing to get rid of oil and foodstuffs, then sanitise by dipping in a container of a small amount of bleach with water for 30 seconds, then let the brush air dry.

just give the brush a good washing to get rid of oil and foodstuffs, then sanitise by dipping in a container of a small amount of bleach with water for 30 seconds, then let the brush air dry.

Dear suntzu,

I think the OP was more concerned regarding material.

But thks for the interesting,ad hoc, procedure.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear suntzu,

I think the OP was more concerned regarding material.

But thks for the interesting,ad hoc, procedure.

Rgds / Charles.C

here is the OP message:

"Please let me know how to clean the bamboo brush used in Chinese kitchen for cleaning the wok pan."

and i thought my message clearly gave a suitable method to clean and sanitise the said "bamboo brush"

Dear suntzu,

Perhps i should have better prioritized my post - my own recommendation would be to change the material. I deduced that the OP was having similar thoughts. Unfortunately the immediate objection is usually cost.

Rgds / Charles.C

Bamboo brush is common used in chinese food hawker but  i don't think it's allowed to be used in international standard restaurant

Yes, Bamboo brush not allowed in the international standard restaurant , that is why i just wanna know the same product in different material like silicon. 

Thank you to all.

Similar Discussion Topics
Chocolate Melting Kettles - Holding temperature & cleaning requirements Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Master Cleaning Schedule and Warehouse Cleaning air conditioning pipes that are high up Cleaning Process and Chemicals Cleaning and Sanitation in production area Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses