What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Writing proposal for offering documentation part of ISO22000:2005

Started by , Jan 31 2014 06:33 AM
5 Replies

Hi,

A very good morning.

I work independently as a consultant for FSMS .I have to write a generic proposal offering a documentation part of ISO22000:2005 (FSMS) implementation.

This proposal should be generic which cab be applied to maximum food industries and should comprises following-

1. Cost
  2. Timeline
  3. Confidence of executing the work in predefined timeline

Please help.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Need help writing the process for the scope our QSFM
[Ad]

Hi,

A very good morning.

I work independently as a consultant for FSMS .I have to write a generic proposal offering a documentation part of ISO22000:2005 (FSMS) implementation.

This proposal should be generic which cab be applied to maximum food industries and should comprises following-

1. Cost
  2. Timeline
  3. Confidence of executing the work in predefined timeline

Please help.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

Dear Charu,

Might be preferable for you to create an initial design and then post it here for comments ?

Rgds / Charles.C

I don't get it Charu, every project will be different based on the size and complexity of the organisation and the extent of their current FSMS.  Therefore cost and timeline is variable.

don't get it Charu, every project will be different based on the size and complexity of the organisation and the extent of their current FSMS.  Therefore cost and timeline is variable.

I understand ,but first I need to send them a generic proposal .Then according to their requirement I may change few things.

Regards,

Charu Tyagi

If the customer wants a detailed proposal for an ISO 22000 implementation project then first in order to determine the customers requirements and gather the facts that would form the basis of the project proposal you need to conduct a gap analysis.  Meaning you go in and audit the business for 1 day, 2 day (depends on the size and complexity) and you charge your standard short job day rate plus expenses.  The output would be a detailed confirmation (report) of the company's current level and a project plan (gantt chart) with project steps and number of day's; with an overall timeline and cost to get them to their goal.  In my opinion this is the only way to develop a realistic project plan that protects you and the client and gives a higher chance of success.

Charu

I, too, work as a consultant on FSMSs.  It seems to me that what you're asking members of this forum to do is basically do your work for you!?

You really need to put some effort in first - as suggested in a kinder way by Charles!

Barrie

Similar Discussion Topics
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Writing Temporary Storage into our Program Need help writing the process for the scope our QSFM Writing a Food Safety Manual Writing a Food Safety Manual Template for writing procedures? Vector Swabbing program writing Looking for a good template for writing SOP'S AND SSOP'S?