What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN Membership Survey

Started by , Jan 29 2014 07:06 PM
15 Replies

We are grateful for your participation in this quick 2-minute client survey and as a token of our appreciation one lucky respondent will receive the All-new Kindle Fire HD tablet computer.

Take the Survey >>

Kindle-Fire-HD-7.jpeg   64.01KB   1 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello IFSQN IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars
[Ad]

oooo nice :doctor:

:tardis:

(Where is the survey? lol I can't find it)

I too would like to take this short survey.

Yes it would have helped if I linked to the survey...done now. :doh:

fingers crossed....prayers being said.....Santa I've been good......

When does the survey end?

Done.  Wasn't entirely sure what constituted small/medium/large operation.  We are multisite with 60-80 employees.

Done the survey.

Is there any purpose to achieve from this survey, Simon?

Let me know when you need my address for the Kindle :shades:

:tardis:

What a generous prize!

The survey is being conducted by the IFSQN for a third party hence the "generous" prize.

A draw to find the winner will be made by the end of next week. :smile:

1 Thank

The suspense is nail biting.....

Hi Snookie, we mentioned in last week's newsletter that we had drawn a winner and made contact with him, but there was no reply to our emails.  He has since replied and the Kindle has been dispatched and will be with him this week.  The lucky winner is:

Matt Oglevie

QA Director

Kansas

Ah I missed it......

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Matt!

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello IFSQN IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN