What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality control parameters and their analysis for yoghurt production?

Started by , Jan 27 2014 09:18 AM
12 Replies

Hello Colleagues,

I just got a new job as the QA officer at Free Energy Group Limited.

I  need assistance on quality control parameters and their analysis for yoghurt production.

please any urgent information and assistance will help a collegue save his new job.

Cleanman.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Quality Manager/Operations Manager Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe
[Ad]

Hello Colleagues,

I  need assistance on quality control parameters and their analysis for yoghurt production.

please any urgent information and assistance will help a collegue save his new job.

Cleanman.

Dear Cleanman,

Yr query involves quality, safety, raw materials, process and shipping.

I suggest you supply some details of the product / process. Otherwise yr query is rather giant-sized scope.

If you are interested in some generic info on yoghurt production / control, can try this extended thread - 

http://www.ifsqn.com...744/#entry39585

Rgds / Charles.C

Thank you very much Mr Charles.

Actually what I want is Method(s)/procedures for routine analysis of microbiological, Chemical, Physical and Allergen parameters in yoghurts.

I have already accessed your HACCP Plan which is very helpful.

Well Cleanman,

I was the quality coordinator for a greek yogurt plant in New York (we made batched yogurt too but not nearly as much).  I'll put together what I can today and send it when I have some time.

Do you make greek (strained) or batched yogurt?

I am very sorry I replied late. I had a problem with my internet connection.

We make batched yoghurt. Currently we are trying to make soya yoghurt.

please I need your assistance.

Regards;

Cleanman

If soy, considered an allergen in the US, you must validate your change over and pipe cleaning procedure...verify through swabs and testing that your procedure is in control and detection criteria is established...i.e. 5 CIP cycles with 0 PPM found..

I believe, for soy, you would still do the standard plate tests for yeast and mold.  Control fermentation by inspecting pH and then setting the product by cooling....

It has been a few years, but that is what I remember when I was involved with Soy...Not a fan!

Hello Colleagues,

Cleanman.

Hi Cleanman,

Post a process flow diagram or describe your process and I'll post some samples.

Regards,

Tony

Thank you very much Mr Charles.

Actually what I want is Method(s)/procedures for routine analysis of microbiological, Chemical, Physical and Allergen parameters in yoghurts.

I have already accessed your HACCP Plan which is very helpful.

Cleanman,

Perhaps you could be more specific... However, now i can remember some quality control tests like,
- Shelf-Life Test,
- Compositional Analysis,
- Viscosity Measurement,
- Microbiological Analysis,
- Sensory Evaluation of Yogurt.
(...)

In the other hand, we could go for more  detailed analysis in the process, like the following summary,

Summary of a Typical Yogurt Plant Quality Tests and Their Purpose.pdf   16.35KB   175 downloads

Hope it´s useful.

Rgds.

Hi Ruim,

your post was really helpful to me. Thank you very much and to everyone who contributed in this forum, I appreciate you all.

Hi Cleanman,

I just joined this group, are you ok with you new position now? or you still some assistance?.

Hi my name BADE. I am the quality manager of a yogurt factory. Please tell me the control could run

Hi my name BADE. I am the quality manager of a yogurt factory. Please tell me the control could run

Hi Bade,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

If you look at the link that Charles posted there is a lot of relevant information in that topic.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi  i have problem. what is the cause of slimy and sticky yogurt and how can one correct it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Quality Manager/Operations Manager Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Food Safety and Quality Culture Presentation Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? How to become a Food Quality Assurance Manager or an Food Quality Auditor? European Standards for Food: Ensuring Safety and Quality Harmonised Standards and Food Safety: Ensuring Quality and Compliance