What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Italian Ice Cream Expert in Thailand?

Started by , Oct 24 2013 06:46 AM
7 Replies

Any one know about best ice cream maker and expert in Thailand? Pls share with me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Labelling of Italian canned tuna exports to USA Italian Extra virgin Olive oil Labels Italian canned tuna for USA Any Italian member ?
[Ad]

Do you just need an ice cream?   :beer:

Or is it a business need?

Any one know about best ice cream maker and expert in Thailand? Pls share with me.

I'm in Thailand and know a bit about ice cream although I won't claim to be the best ice cream maker. :smarty:

Often this is down to whether a company wants the best product or the most profitable or even something in-between.

Regards,

Tony

I don't mind tasting it!

Maybe for business purposes. What's the difference with your known brand of ice cream with an Italian though? I haven't tasted an italian ice cream. XD

Maybe for business purposes. What's the difference with your known brand of ice cream with an Italian though? I haven't tasted an italian ice cream. XD

Do you mean Gelato?

Well, yes. Haven't tried it yet.

Do you mean Gelato?

Well, yes. Haven't tried it yet.

Gelato is made with less butterfat and blended at a lower speed. It also is served at a warmer temperature like soft serve. Because there is less fat to coat the tongue, the flavors tend to come out a bit more than in regular ice cream. How it tastes depends on who makes it. I've had good gelato and so so gelato. I like it, it just seems a bit pricey at times.

Similar Discussion Topics
Labelling of Italian canned tuna exports to USA Italian Extra virgin Olive oil Labels Italian canned tuna for USA Any Italian member ?