What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to comply with the requirements of Appendix I-A of new version 3?

Started by , Oct 18 2013 03:40 AM
2 Replies

Hello everybody, 

Someone that can help us to understand what we need to have (or add to our food safety system) to comply the new requirements of the Appendix I-A of new version 3:

3. Specific regulatory requirements.

4. Announced, but unscheduled audits of certified organisations.

5. Management of Inputs.

thank you and Best regards.

Roberto.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
2 CCPs with the same minimum temperature requirements Regulatory requirements for pipes leading to drains or floor Mock Recall - Forward and backward traceability requirements What allergen labeling requirements apply to portion control packages for salad bars? What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing?
[Ad]

Hello everybody, 

Someone that can help us to understand what we need to have (or add to our food safety system) to comply the new requirements of the Appendix I-A of new version 3:

3. Specific regulatory requirements.

4. Announced, but unscheduled audits of certified organisations.

5. Management of Inputs.

thank you and Best regards.

Roberto.

Dear Luigirobert,

i will donate my limited knowledge.

I presume you refer to this document (red ink), pg 22/75 -

fssc22000 - Vs2013trackchanges.pdf   430.01KB   53 downloads

One response to yr points 3,5 from an auditing body is extracted below. I think the original text is reasonably self-explanatory anyway ? In contrast, item 4 is IMO unclear as far as the user is concerned. No idea what it means in practice. Maybe ask yr CB.?

FSSC22000, revisions 2013.pdf   149.95KB   45 downloads

Note that there are 2 other items in 2nd attachment also.

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Thank

Thank you Charles.

Re. 'Announced, but unscheduled audits of certified organisations'

This originates from GFSI Guidance Document and the requirement for Certification Bodies, particularly 2.5 Scheme Management 2.5.6: The scheme owner shall have in place a system of key performance indicators for Certification Bodies...........There shall also be in place a risk based programme of office audits and announced, but unscheduled, audits of certified organisations

Nothing for Roberto to worry about, unless he works for a certification body as well :smile:

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
2 CCPs with the same minimum temperature requirements Regulatory requirements for pipes leading to drains or floor Mock Recall - Forward and backward traceability requirements What allergen labeling requirements apply to portion control packages for salad bars? What are the essential micro testing requirements for high-care fruit packing? Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements? Documentation Requirements for BRCGS Non-Conformance Summary Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Seeking Guidance on SOPs or checklists for FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliance New Consultation Opens for GFSI Benchmarking Requirements v2024