What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier (raw material-chickens-farms) assessment form

Started by , Oct 15 2013 12:28 PM
6 Replies

Good afternoon everybody,

Could anyone help with Supplier Assessment form (farms/chicken brought to slaughter).

It is a task for me and welfare is not my strong side.

Now the department is assessing their farms with 1-5 score, but they don't really have real criteria. I was thinking about something like a RAG system: R- not acceptable, no compliance, A - acceptable, G-full compliance. Then there would be general criteria, let's say 15 of them. And according to them, 14-15 compliance - G, 13-10 - A and 9 and below - R. I need to include food safety issues and food quality issues but I don't really know how to cover it to make it simple but clear.

I will be very grateful for your help,

Iwona

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements
[Ad]

These things can be simple or very complicated.

Sounds like you want to keep it simple.

The attached form is what I use as a final check for supplier approval. You can complete any steps you deem necessary (off form) and then use the form as a final document that you save in the supplier file.

Hope this helps.

Phil

These things can be simple or very complicated.

Sounds like you want to keep it simple.

The attached form is what I use as a final check for supplier approval. You can complete any steps you deem necessary (off form) and then use the form as a final document that you save in the supplier file.

Hope this helps.

Phil

Dear imadoughguy,

Unfortunately the attachment is missing ?

Rgds / Charles.C

OOPS Here it is.

Phil

Attached Files

2 Thanks

OOPS Here it is.

Phil

Dear IDG,

Thanks. Neat and impressively concise. I predict another, follow-up, query will soon be forthcoming. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

LOL Charles, that was funny.

Hopefully Iwonna has a more detailed supplier assessment and this is just the final check of the program. ;-)

Phil

Dear Iwonaa -

Attached is a link to AMS training/info:

http://www.fsis.usda...pdf?MOD=AJPERES

I also did an internet search for "humane handling of poultry' and had what appear to be several good resources pop up.

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Supplier Facility Visits Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer Supplier Verification Supplier Approval Requirements in the Meat Industry?