What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Thanks to Charles C.

Started by , Sep 01 2013 08:22 PM
5 Replies

I just noticed Charles C. reached the fantastic milestone of ‘1,000 thanks’ – I don’t need to look to know that’s the most thanks received by any member.

Charles joined the IFSQN on 13 Apr 2004 and has made 5,485 posts.  He has been a loyal member and moderator for several years and is a great help to members and to me personally.

THANKS to you Charles C.

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Congratulation Charles C. Charles.C - Certificate of Contribution Request Homer & Charles Congratulations to Charles.C on 1,000 Posts Charles Dickens got it wrong
[Ad]

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the kind words. I sincerely appreciate all the feedback.

The simple fact is that a viable forum relies on a  2-way flow, both people willing to ask questions and any, generous, others who have the time and knowledge to offer possible solutions.

It has been a continuing pleasure to interact with, and further learn from, so many contributors of both directions.

Thanks / Charles

1 Like3 Thanks

Thanks to Charles C. for the contribution to this forum and great moderator

Also for Simon, who has been a great administrator.

Good job everyone.

Rgds,

Hadi

Thanks to Charles and Simon for being both fantastic people. I learnt a lot from Charles:-) God bless

Rudra

I'd like to echo Simon's sentiments. There are a quorum of posters on IFSQN who have helped make it the success that it is. They've been here through thick & thin.

Charles is one of these people.

I know that I have learnt from him, and he's totally unselfish in helping his fellow compatriots in their quest for answers.

If I had a glass of champagne, I'd raise it to Charles; "To the next 1000 thanks" :drunk:

Caz x

A well deserved kilothanks! Thanks for your help over the past couple of years Charles.

Similar Discussion Topics
Congratulation Charles C. Charles.C - Certificate of Contribution Request Homer & Charles Congratulations to Charles.C on 1,000 Posts Charles Dickens got it wrong