What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Biscuits, cookies and cracker quality plan

Started by , Aug 19 2013 03:32 AM
2 Replies
Can anyone share the quality plan for cookies and crackers? I am New to baking industry. Pls share the tests and instruments used for raw materials, in process materials and finished products. Pls don't confuse this with HACCP plan. I dont need HACCP plan. Your help is highly appreciated.
Regards, 
Rizwan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Should water be included on the ingredients of biscuits and cookies? Storing biscuits in a warehouse Is Maltitol an approved additive in Canada for cookies or biscuits? Approved food colours for biscuits in Bahrain Can Anyone Share a HACCP Manual for Pack Cake & Biscuits?
[Ad]

Dear Rizwan Ali,

Just for clarity of yr requirements for other posters here, I presume yr previous interpretation of "Quality Plan" (for tetraPak) is conceptually similar -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ilk/#entry58366

Rgds / Charles.C

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you charles.  This is the similar.

Similar Discussion Topics
Should water be included on the ingredients of biscuits and cookies? Storing biscuits in a warehouse Is Maltitol an approved additive in Canada for cookies or biscuits? Approved food colours for biscuits in Bahrain Can Anyone Share a HACCP Manual for Pack Cake & Biscuits? Ideas to increase the shelf life of Granola biscuits