What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Selling US supplements direct in Canada

Started by , Aug 02 2013 02:54 PM
1 Reply

Hello all. I'm desperately needing to be pointed in the right direction. My company is selling a couple lines of supplements (from a co-packer) that ship direct to the customer. The higher-ups want to start looking into direct shipping into Canada. Would someone point me in the right direction so I can start tackling any compliance/recordkeeping requirements for supplement sales in Canada? Our company maintains FDA complaiance for all of our products, however I'm unaware of regulatory requirements in CA.

Much appreciated,

Bryan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Selling fish waste to a pet food company Selling and Buying Equipment Requirements for selling coffee waste Weight declaration - selling to food service distributor Requirements for distant selling of online veg box delivery?
[Ad]

See the Natural Health Product Regulations on the Health Canada website:

http://www.hc-sc.gc....r/index-eng.php

Similar Discussion Topics
Selling fish waste to a pet food company Selling and Buying Equipment Requirements for selling coffee waste Weight declaration - selling to food service distributor Requirements for distant selling of online veg box delivery? Lunch truck selling food to factory employees during Covid-19 Potential business with Canada selling ambient bakery products Experience selling to the US Department of Defense (DoD)? Legal requirements of selling beverages to USA?