What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Could anyone recommend a test kit to validate laundering of garments?

Started by , Aug 01 2013 08:41 AM
9 Replies

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a test kit to validate the laundering of garments?

Much Appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Validation of Metal Detector Test Piece Sizes Lighter Garments for Menopausal Staff What is the correct way to test for microbials? Is it necessary to test compressor for oil, solid particles, microbes?
[Ad]

I use good old fashioned swabs

Test coats for TVC, Entros and Listeria

Wellies for Listeria

Cazx

1 Thank

Is this a common practice?

It is if you're packing for TESCO (8.13.1)

Cazx

We get our laundry company to swab the coats after laundry and forward the results.

1 Thank

Thank you all.

Very much appreciated :)

Yes, Pink this is what my cients do also. Use the swab results as validation, has passed BRC ( grade A) and several customer audits in June and July.

Hmmmmmm I thought BRC was supposed to reduce audits, not increase them...... :shades:

1 Thank

I had thought of that trubertq but thought maybe an auditor might say that the results are not impartial.However if it is common practice...and who am I to argue with a grade A, fair play to all involved.

I also agree with your comment on increase audits  :spoton:

Hi 

Again on this topic what would you accept as an acceptable TVC. I am thinking less than 500 cfu/g, and the absence of pathogens however I would appreciate any feedback.

Pink :ejut:

Hi 

Again on this topic what would you accept as an acceptable TVC. I am thinking less than 500 cfu/g, and the absence of pathogens however I would appreciate any feedback.

Pink :ejut:

Try this parallel thread -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ing/#entry63904

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Validation of Metal Detector Test Piece Sizes Lighter Garments for Menopausal Staff What is the correct way to test for microbials? Is it necessary to test compressor for oil, solid particles, microbes? Microbiological Test Standard What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems?