• Quick Navigation
Photo

Can Anyone Share a HACCP Manual for Pack Cake & Biscuits?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
- - - - -

QAD_Rebisco

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm am currently working in a dry food processing industry one of our products are pack cake, biscuit, etc.

our company is under going a HACCP study for HACCP certification..\

Can anyone share me a complete guide/manual or reference on HACCP MANUAL Document where identified system is in place?

can i ask a draft copy as one of my reference?

Thank you!

Regards / QAD_Rebisco

imadoughguy

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 51 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Building Redemptive Relationships, Self Improvement, Cars, Fishing, Home Improvement, Serving Others and Seeing Positively Impacted People in my Wake. :-)

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

Google HACCP and you will see many, many HACCP plans. I like the ones from educational institutions best (usually .org) because I can download PDF and use as reference.

You can also purchase HACCP builder software that will guide you through the process. You can't use someone else's plan and just insert your company's name, you have to go through the process yourself. It's a long and tedious process but you will learn so much about your plant and food safety that it is well worth the effort.

Phil

QAD_Rebisco

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Google HACCP and you will see many, many HACCP plans. I like the ones from educational institutions best (usually .org) because I can download PDF and use as reference.

You can also purchase HACCP builder software that will guide you through the process. You can't use someone else's plan and just insert your company's name, you have to go through the process yourself. It's a long and tedious process but you will learn so much about your plant and food safety that it is well worth the effort.

Phil

hello phil,

whats the site where i can find your HACCP plans? can u give me a website reference?

Thank you!

- christine (QAD_Rebisco)

Share this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users