What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

WQA Version 8 & Vital

Started by , Jun 25 2013 09:43 AM
2 Replies

Anybody with WQA Version 8 Experience?? It compulsory for all factories to set metal detection at the beggining and end of the product line production, is that correct?

Regarding to VITAL Certificate, V8 states "

At least one staff representative shall be formally trained in the use of the latest version of VITAL where VITAL allergen labelling is required on the Woolworths branded product."

Does this apply only to factories??

Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Testing for Shelf-life of Vital Wheat Gluten AIB Checklist Latest Version Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme
[Ad]

Quimica,

I would think that the Vital would relate to at least one person within the company having training.  That person would need to be involved in the labelling process of Woolwoth's products.  It would be recommended that the trained person could train others in the factory so that there was awareness when packing Woolworth's products on line.

Regards

Julie

Thanks Julie.

Because we import products from Europe and we have no factories in Australia, I was wondering if I would need also to be trained in VITAL.

Regards

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Testing for Shelf-life of Vital Wheat Gluten AIB Checklist Latest Version Are there any new clauses in BRCGS packaging version 6 FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 IFS Food version 8 internal audit Audit checklist IFS Food Version 8