What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is an incoming cleanliness check part of our tracking log?

Started by , Apr 16 2013 04:17 PM
1 Reply
Physical check for example the cleanliness of plastic bag during receiving, can i assume this as part pf our tracking log?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Band-Aid Tracking and Storage Solutions Food Safety in Transportation: Understanding 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O KPI Tracking for Audit Performance: Seeking Templates Room Risk Sanity Check Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification?
[Ad]
Basic enough , when the raw material (packaging, or raw ingredients) are recieved they should have been checked against a specification sheet, and the condition of the load , cleanliness, carrier condition, trailer roof leaks, rodents, broken glass, animal blood, fish smell, dusty foot prints on your goods, holes in the material, if the carrier was shipping say personal funiture alongside your bagged raw sugar? opps . This should be all documented on the recieving log .
Hope this helps
Jeff

Similar Discussion Topics
Band-Aid Tracking and Storage Solutions Food Safety in Transportation: Understanding 21 CFR Part 1, Subpart O KPI Tracking for Audit Performance: Seeking Templates Room Risk Sanity Check Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? How can I check good sterilization? Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Can anyone check my HACCP plan for Sea Moss Gel? Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Food Traceability Part 204