What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any tips on super industrial large read digital thermometer probes?

Started by , Apr 04 2013 04:27 PM
1 Reply
Good morning Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted but I wanted to get some advice from everyone who uses digital probes for temperature monitoring. I have purchased the most expensive to the cheapest probes thinking that the cheap can be replaced easily and the expensive will be more durable. I was wrong on both ends of things. I am wondering if any of you have a certain brand of large read digital thermometer that are super durable. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Industrial Food Exposure Duration Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Mold growth under large batch tanks
[Ad]
Depending on your process application and how you plan on utilizing them, there could be some better options then what ive had experience with.

For thermal processing i have found the following digital thermometers to be very accurate and durable.
  • Hand Held Thermometers -> Taylor or FisherScientific
  • Digital Thermometers & Probes --> Anderson or palmerwahl
Hope this can help you out some.

Similar Discussion Topics
Industrial Food Exposure Duration Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Mold growth under large batch tanks Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips for preventing recalls due to undeclared allergens Tips on remembering all of the Sections, Clauses and Elements of SQF