What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ozone as sanitiser for Strawberries

Started by , Dec 10 2012 05:32 AM
1 Reply
Good day,

I was wondering if anybody has experience in using ozone to sanitize strawberries into a high care processing area. Can you perhaps tell me what levels of Ozone and time of application would be suffficient to sanitize the berries?

For us this step would be a CCP and i cannot find much literature on this.

Thanks!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ozone Sanitation as a CCP Ozone Transfer Chamber Low Risk to High Care/Risk Ozone Meters Best and most affordable meter to measure ozone concentration. Ozone machine - shelf life study
[Ad]

Good day,

I was wondering if anybody has experience in using ozone to sanitize strawberries into a high care processing area. Can you perhaps tell me what levels of Ozone and time of application would be suffficient to sanitize the berries?

For us this step would be a CCP and i cannot find much literature on this.

Thanks!

Hi Tersia

Some general information here

I would be worried about discolouration.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Ozone Sanitation as a CCP Ozone Transfer Chamber Low Risk to High Care/Risk Ozone Meters Best and most affordable meter to measure ozone concentration. Ozone machine - shelf life study Anyone use an Ozone Water System for cleaning? Anybody cleaning with liquid ozone? Stabilised Aqueous Ozone Drinking Water CCP's - UV & Ozone as Sterilization Method Ozone generator in SSOP implementation