What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Procedure and Chemicals for Fumigating a Clean Room

Started by , Nov 28 2012 11:48 AM
4 Replies
Hi

I would like to know the fumigation procedure with clemicals used for fumigation in the case of a clean room

Regards

Dilip Davis
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How should a near-miss procedure be established and implemented, and are there any examples available for guidance? Can you provide a template or example of a food loss and waste policy procedure for a semi-refined carrageenan company? Labels and Labelling Procedure Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1? Procedure for Load and Unload
[Ad]
Hi Dilip,

attached

It is advised to carry out a fumigation by an experienced / certified personnel (Pest controller)

Hi

I would like to know the fumigation procedure with clemicals used for fumigation in the case of a clean room

Regards

Dilip Davis

Attached Files

1 Thank

Hi

Regards

Dilip Davis

It depends on what the purpose of the fumigation is. Since you posted in "Sanitation" and not "pest control" I presume you're trying to kill microbials...

It depends on what the purpose of the fumigation is. Since you posted in "Sanitation" and not "pest control" I presume you're trying to kill microbials...

yes sir

I am looking at the fumigation process that is lees harmful to humans
Hi,

here in Germany I already used a chemical called Fumispore. At lesast I know, that this brand is sold within Europe and South America. It is containing the substance OPP ortho-phenyl-phenol. Here in Europe you are allowed to use it without special certificate or licence.

You can find more information about this substance for instance at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia..../2-Phenylphenol)

Yours

Werner
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How should a near-miss procedure be established and implemented, and are there any examples available for guidance? Can you provide a template or example of a food loss and waste policy procedure for a semi-refined carrageenan company? Labels and Labelling Procedure Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1? Procedure for Load and Unload Changeover procedure for transition of FSSC22000 V5.1 to V6 Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction Need to implement a manual cleaning procedure while our rack washer is down Need a procedure for disposition and destruction of expired goods Food loss and waste procedure